One of our clients is recruiting for a People & Admin Support (M/F) to join his team.
Motivated, talented people full of creativity and ideas that help take the team and service to the next level.
Proactive, open-minded and eager to learn and take over the world.
– To carry out recruitment & hiring processes for the Team in Madeira.
– Support in the administrative tasks of the different offices, mainly Madeira’s office.
– Develop communication plans and internal activities for the workers in Madeira.
– Support in the execution of People project tasks, such as career, compensation and benefits plans.
– Collaborate in the development of alliances with Universities, Colleges and Local and International Unions to enhance current and future recruitment.
– Manage the internal functioning of the office.
– Develop work activities such as: reception, analysis and management of documents from the administrative area.
– Keep the company’s legal documents up to date and give them to the staff who require them. – Handling of documents and correspondence.
– Be studying or finishing your career in Business Administration, HR or similar fields
– Communicate in English and Portuguese fluently (verbal and written), Spanish is a plus
– Have a proactive and decisive attitude
– Communicate effectively
– Manage information on an analytical basis
– Be responsible and can handle several tasks at once
– Have an idea of how online marketing works
– Manage Excel (intermediate/advanced)
– A dynamic and open-minded international youth work environment
– Proposing and integrating own ideas and new technologies
– Opportunities for personal and professional growth
– Travel opportunity to our international offices
– Constant team events (online)
– Continuing Education Programs
– Commission plan
– Good coffee
– Beer culture
– Hybrid working model (between remotely & office)
– Culture of good eating
About the Company
The vacancy is for is an adtech company specialized in media buying with first party data. With our in-house developed technology, we distribute advertising content daily to more than 5M users. An international team with a Latin soul located in Germany, Portugal, France, Brazil, Ecuador and Paraguay. Despite the 12 years of experience, the hunger for growth has not diminished. The current goal is to double the customer base and continue to innovate technologically.
Candidates must send their curriculum in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “People & Admin Support 5814”.