One of our clients is recruiting for a Software Developer (M/F) to join his team.
Motivated, talented people full of creativity and ideas that help take the team and service to the next level.
Proactive, open-minded and eager to learn and take over the world.
– Improve service latency and response time
– Manage our big data management platform
– Support in the administration of servers that host the services and databases – Integrate external technologies to expand our system
– Knowledge in Java with Maven and Spring Boot
– Knowledge of relational and documentary databases
– Experience in API design and REST type web services
– Knowledge in version control programs (GIT)
– Knowledge in the Linux Console – Experience with Amazon Web Services.
Bonus points for…
– Elastic Stack
– A dynamic and open-minded international youth work environment
– Proposing and integrating own ideas and new technologies
– Opportunities for personal and professional growth
– Travel opportunity to our international offices
– Constant team events (online)
– Continuing Education Programs
– Commission plan
– Good coffee
– Beer culture
– Hybrid working model (between remotely & office)
– Culture of good eating
About the Company
The vacancy is for is an adtech company specialized in media buying with first party data. With our in-house developed technology, we distribute advertising content daily to more than 5M users. An international team with a Latin soul located in Germany, Portugal, France, Brazil, Ecuador and Paraguay. Despite the 12 years of experience, the hunger for growth has not diminished. The current goal is to double the customer base and continue to innovate technologically.
Candidates must send their curriculum in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Software Developer 5814”.